Tuesday 9 April 2013

My Recent Beauty Haul!

So over the past few days, I have been purchasing many makeup items. It ranges from: Body Shop to MAC and also some Vintage Perfumes and Benefit (of course!).

Here is a pic of what I got:

Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Travel Sample: I love this foundation! I own the full size and use it almost every day. I got the shades "Believe In Me, Ivory" and "I'm So Money, Honey" in sample size.

Porefect Radiance: This set was previously £9.50 and I got it on sale for £3.00. I was so amazed and happy when I saw the price. That's 3 samples each at £1.00.What a bargain! The contents include a Porefessional, It's Potent and Triple Performing Facial Emulsion. I am thinking of giving it to my aunt as a gift as she loves Benefit too and they don't have it where she lives.

10 Box O Powder/Blush: It's so hidden in the image but it is there :D. It is a gorgeous blusher and bronzer and it gives me gorgeous cheek bones when I put it on. And, no...I am not joking!

Triple Performing Facial Emulsion: The first ever cream I tried from the B.right range and it is my fave. So glad, I now have a little one to put in my travel bag.

Silky Finish Lipstick: The colours of these lipsticks are so natural looking. I also love the cute little quotes that come inside.

Harajuku Lovers Fragance: I love the cute little dolls on the bottles. It is so kawaiii!!

Elizabeth Arden and Chloe Fragance: I didn't try any of these perfumes before so I am excited to use these. Plus, the scents are fabulous!

Leona Lewis Makeup Collection: I bought a perfume,lipgloss and mini blusher brush from the range. I can't wait to try these out. Also, purchased a lip set from Body Shop which was on sale.

M.a.c Archie Girls Collection (not pictured): I love the collaborations that M.a.c do, so I fell in love with this collection. I got the Pearl Matte Powder and Lip Gloss. (Looking forward to reviewing these!)

If you want a review on any of these products, please comment down below. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment